The saddening post



And here start my Day 1 without you.



You wont be there to chat and share each moments that we went through as frequent as we did last time.

You wont be there to organize and arrange everything for me *aiks i lost my GPS*

You wont be there for me to bite, punch and pinch whenever I am angry and pissed off.

You wont be there to text me, msn me and call me to report everything u did and questioning what I did.

You wont be there to hug me tightly, and tells me how much you miss me.

You wont be there to pick my nose, and tells me how flat my nose is.

You wont be there to pinch my tummy, and asking me how many months of pregnancy I had.

And lastly, you wont be there to finish up my food. You will see a fei po after you back to Malaysia. ='(



But no worries, I will be tough and take good care of myself. I
know you well, you stupid babi sure will bring your camera along and nonstop capturing pictures whenever you go to a new place and put everything aside. But promise me, at least skype once a week, update me everything of yours and miss me everyday. And also, bring along your kenny's orange jacket wherever you go, and have enough sleep everyday. I'll start my assignments real soon, both of us will be busy with our own life. But you should know that I am missing you.





Bao bei I Miss You.
4 months to go. Waiting