Busy Bee


I always complain that I was busy whenever i met up with friends. I am not bluffing but I am really not free okay. Emm.. I shall begin with err... CNY eve.. =)

020211 -- CNY eve

Went to Ampang Park for facial appointment. This is my very first time doing facial. It was sooooooo comfortable and relax. Got free massage somemore.. hoho.. =D Will be going there in regular basis (if and only if i still can afford it in future). hee.. But because of this, i get myself into trouble with the annoying direct sales people. I should have give u a fake number. *regret-ing*

And of course, reunion dinner with family is a must in this special day. =)



030211-- Chor 1

House visiting to aunt's house



040211 -- Chor 2

House visiting to grandma's house and aunt's house @ Wangsa Maju



050211 -- Chor 3

Primary school gathering @ Tai hoong's house and Neway, Cheras Plaza

Emm.. As usual, Malaysian wont be punctual.. But still have fun since i didn't sing k for quite some time and this is a good chance to meet up with those that company me during my childhood.



This is someone who study with me since kindergarten till now..
Yea, we studied in the same kindergarten, same primary school, same high school and same college. And perhaps the same university in Liverpool as well.. =)




And she is miki. Although we aren't that close, but still feel warm when meet up since she built up parts of my memories as well.



















And he is the nephew of one of my primary schoolmates. Everyone loves him, but too active edi.. I wish my kids in future will not be like this.. haha















After that meet up with others at tai hoong's house again.. Lose in gamble session. Hopefully the bad luck wont follow me throughout the whole year.. Please go away!! =(


Memories flow~

One Response so far.