Life is nothing but challenges

Yea people i had found something for me to do to occupy this 3 months semester break!

I get a job in Brightstar distribution center as customer service officer. Seriously i hate this job because the workload is enough to make me breathless. Emails, phone calls, walk in customer and all those updating orders tasks sound simple yet it's difficult for a freshie to complete it perfectly especially for people like me who blur for 24/7. And the worst thing comes when i just have 3 days to learn everything from the experienced staff and she will be leaving this company for study.

Fyi, besides of distributing phones, this center do service Blackberry as well. I know nothing about BB, not even hold it for more then 15 minutes, how am i suppose to answer those killing questions from customer?? T_________________________T

And I will have break alone start from Monday since all staffs are having different break time from the customer service department. T_______________________T

But no worries! since i promise to work here till end of April, I will take this job as my challenge. Cannot deny that I have learn many things from this job eventhough I just worked for 3 days. At least I have to speak English daily which can help me to improve my language skill? =) I know I will be scolded for N times due to my blur-ness but I will tahan till end of April! *unless they fired me =(* Hope to see my improvement after these 3 months and I believe that I will be more independent after this! =)

Emm.. Besides of this bloody job, maintaining a relationship seems like a tough task recently. Frictions always occur when there is two different people in two different environment. I know, anger will just makes the situation worse. As long as we are still loving each other, everything can be solved right? =)



"When life is tough, fake a smile, and tell yourself that you can do it! jia you!! ❤"