The Maroon Night


Last day of working as Customer Service Representative at Brightstar. Job scope sounds easy and relaxing, but in fact it is challenging. This is a very good stage to train your tolerance. But the worse part is, my tolerance getting lower and lower and I don't feel like talking at all after work. Seems like working at the customer service department consumed most of my energy.

But cannot be denied, working here makes me had the most fruitful semester break ever. I learned a lot, makes a lot of new friends, meet a lot of people from different background and lifestyle as well as let me understand how far I can go. Surprisingly, what I learned the most from there is nothing related to my job but the art of handling relationship. Relationships between colleagues and your another half. They make me understand how complicated your feeling could be, the strength of love that could makes miracles and so on. Okay la it sounds ridiculous here but thats really what I heard and see during my working days.

Before I forget, I would like to thanks all my colleagues who given me supports and companions. Although the chance for you all to view this page is very tiny, but I still feel like expressing here so that when i read back my blog, I could recall that I got a bunch of lovely colleagues from Brightstar. :-*

Oh yea, almost forgotten, it is so lucky for us to get free Maroon 5 concert tickets on the last working day of us.










No idea on who are them?
Cue: This love? She will be loved? Won't go home without you? Misery?













These are the pictures that I googled since I forgot to bring my camera.. :( What a waste. They are just too hooooooooooooot!!!

Maroon 5 I will get you back to my playlist!!!! ;)