Getaway from the city



27082011-31092011




Packing up my luggage and prepare to run away from home straight away after the last paper.

Next station -- Pulau Langkawi


Excited, but not to the max since not going with one whole gang of close friends. I am going with 1 strange family (Papa, mama, 2 daughters and 2 sons) and another 6 adults. For your information, I only know 1 of them and I don't know why I straight away accepted my friend's invitation without second thought.Maybe I am too desperate for vacation.



Photobucket

Inside the ferry and Langkawi here we come, after 2 hours of journey inside the ferry. T_T







We are gonna spend 4 days 3 night over here.
Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort and Spa.

This is the first time of mine staying in 5 star rated resort. It comes with great facilities.*Thumbs up*







This shows the weather in Langkawi for the first day of arrival. Downpour with strong wind. So we ended up looking for food nearby the resort and utilize the facilities available inside the resort -- Steam room, sauna and swimming pool!





Photobucket

Early in the morning of Day 2 -- Beach! (I actually forgot the sequence of our activities, just let it be haha)

A little bit drizzling today but no harm, as long as it's not a downpour. We need to go out for a walk!

Just a few minutes walk from our room.



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

My





Photobucket

Oh yea, haven introduce my my vacation mates.
From left: Me,Pei,Yeng, Sophia & Jenn





Photobucket

And this is with Chyng!






Photobucket

Jenn with kungfu!







Photobucket






Photobucket







Photobucket

With pretty Chyng.
I really looks like shit with bare face and zero make up.*sad*







She looks good with short hair. That's the end for the praises to prevent someone to fly up high. haha






Photobucket

Polluted beach with plenty of seashells, and not to be forgotten, plastics, straws and containers. Good job human, sea is no longer in blue!






Photobucket

Hahaha. Love this picture berry much!








Photobucket

Another fave!








Photobucket

Meet Jojo.









Photobucket



Next visit -- Bird Paradise Wildlife Park






Photobucket


Nothing much to visit. *Money wasted*



Photobucket

But their signboards are creative!







Photobucket

Welcome! One of it will be mine, after 30 years.




Welcoming the night, with Hoegaarden


Photobucket







Photobucket

Meet the Hoegaarden army, together with card games.
I am stupiak in playing games (born to be) T___T






Photobucket

Everyone was drunk.










Photobucket

After 3 cups of beer.







Photobucket

Zoe the naughtiest. 
I've got a 'FANTASTIC THAI MASSAGE' by her, she treat me & Soph as sofa.T_T






Photobucket








Photobucket


All down before the dinner.
By the way, we had a nice tomyam steamboat, probably because of the cold weather, it taste more yummy-ier.




Noon in Day 3 -- Cable car. Oriental Village




Photobucket






Photobucket

Riuh- rendah betul!
And today is a big sunny day *wearing shades*








Photobucket


While waiting for our turn! It cost us RM30 for a ride if not mistaken and have to wait for hours, yea HOURS! Heart bleeding but this is the famous tourist attraction, so....... never mind la. T_T








Photobucket








Photobucket










Photobucket


Aww my handsome Jeff, my dream man 10 years later.







Photobucket









Photobucket








Photobucket







Photobucket









Photobucket








Photobucket

The family potrait







Photobucket




Photobucket





Went for duty free shopping after that.
We bought
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Photobucket


This much of chocolatessss.
I only bought a small portion of it, cant carry that much. *sad case*




Last day in Langkawi,missed the earlier ferry so have to wait until 4pm in the jetty. Not feeling well since I don't really have enough rest after exam. =(






Photobucket

It's pink day! So bought 2 scoop of Baskin Robbin for only RM7+.
Green tea & Mango Tango. *yums*


Too bad I vomit it out inside the ferry.WASTE! T_T


Itu saja.Shall stick with my Sims Social again.=D