Through The Dull-est Life

Have been in hell-liked life for the past few weeks. Preparing for exam is torturing, but it had been worst when I fall sick for 1 week. First thought in my mind -- 'WHY ME?!'I totally lost the mood and energy for study. Don't feel like getting up from the bed because I have to endure the pain from open up my eyes to walk with the dead body. Nothing to blame on because I hardly taking good care of my body, so my good immune system had abandoned me since long time ago.

My eyes and tears are outta control whenever I fall sick (people tends to be very fragile when they are sick? I am not sure). My daily routine for that week -- taking up medicines, sleep, eat oats, throw up and cry.That was the worst fall sick experience in my past 20 years life. But at least I know, there is someone who always been there.

Thanks my mum who had been serving me like a queen during that period. She woke up every midnight and check whether I am still in fever. Cook me oats and noodles and remind me to take medicines on time. I felt warm when she put her hand on my forehead every few hours to see whether I am still okay.


Tough period isn't hard to go through when you have your family to support you. Even without the companion and comfort from the love, I am still great. Thanks all of you who show your concerns. For those who think that I am exaggerating, I would like to curse you to be the next one. You will never understand without experiencing it. *evil smile*