Skype is a good invention



I believe that those who have been in long distance relationship have found out how useful Skype can be. Despite the slightly not natural video movement and surrounding noises, it is actually a good communication tool with free of charge. Skype with Ah D's had already become our routine and it happens every few days. This is very normal for every LDR couples, but the rare thing happened when I received a skype call from Ah D's papa.

Omg I can't believe that I actually skype with Ah D's parents. I missed out a call from his papa earlier, and I was in dilemma whether to call him back. You should have know, I m not good in talking with those that are not really very close to me. And questions started to pop up on my mind. "What if he doesn't answer my call?", "What if we have no topic to talk on?"...........

And finally, I pressed the 'call' button and we started our conversation. Everything goes fine, maybe I shouldn't have think too much. hahha. Promise will call them regularly until Ah D back from UK (hopefully I can make it). I am such a goof girlfriend!



Didn't see the real you for 2 months already, missing you and your family



Received Facebook messages from a long- disconnected friend. Have a nice chat!

Shall continue with Stephen's Chow's movie in the tv.
It's a happy day.

Thanks God It's Friday!