狼狈的一天

aww it's my lovely Tuesday again.. Not going to hang out with ah dear but my bestie miss peggy..

We sama-sama went for a hair trim at bkt bintang, an academy at somewhere nearby the pavilion.. *to ah peg: stop repeating the same dialogue when we pass thru the same escalator next time, haha*

And we spent almost 2 hours there just for haircut.. I have the same feeling like what I had during the lectures, my eyelids are always heavy that make me hard to open it.. The sleepiness tortures me.. I used to have big eyes, and now it's all covered by eyebags and dark circles.. How sad.. T________________T

What really bother us is the downpour when we actually rushing for the movie.. We have to walk for quite a long distance when it's raining cats and dogs.. So we ended up all wet and buy new clothes to prevent the frozen peggy and frozen kahyan.. Due to the lack of time, both of us just cincai grab one shirt and put it on, which makes us looks like wearing pajamas and hanging around.. haha..

And of course, DESPICABLE ME is nice!! I cant pull myself from falling in love with that cute lil agnes.. =D




aww he is so fluffy!! I'm gonna dead!! hahahahaa..