I am graduated!!

Woo I am officially a diploma graduant for the Diploma in Business Studies (Business Administration) course!!!


Yesh today is the big day for DBU 09-10 students.. Have to wake up at 6 something since our ceremony falls on morning session.. And all of us were kinda kelam kabut with our attire before entering the hall.. hahah.. For your information, it's torturing when you have to wear the stupid big and heavy gown as well as heels.. Feel like in the process of baking since the weather was hot too..

And of course, picture is a must!!










me,myself and I





my luva family




photographer of the day, mr.YaoWei aka my dear ♥





thanks sandra angs angs for attending our convo!!






I dont know why I like this photo very much =)




yerr, we didnt have any nice pic taken together for the day











Me, Lai, Siok and Peggy








the 4 families together




DBU'09-10








Special thanks for the flowers from my family and dearie, appreciate muchie!! ♥