it's another Thursday again

I hate yet i like Thursday..
Hate it since i have to wake up at 6.15am but on the other hand like it since i don have class tomorrow!! =D

Went to TBR for breakfast.. This was the very first time of mine to see how the DBKL came with lorry to confiscate those illegal hawker stalls.



this is what we normally seen





so empty



After that went to miaw's house for a short nap since we have 2 hours break.. I cant stop laughing when i have to sleep with siok.. Somehow the way she sleep is just like a swimming posture.. and she said we are the babies while miaw is the wicked nanny.. 大头宝宝,长腿宝宝,小脸宝宝and红脸宝宝.. hahhahahaha..

Went to Bukit Bintang for the stupid stock checking.. And no matter what we did and where we go, there's a thing that we cant escape from-------wait.. I dont know why all those staff and people nowadays are lack of efficiency.. Eventually, darl and I bought heels and formal suits..

And the morale of the day----> don't try so many outfits as it will bring up your desire to purchase all.. haha..

Of course. have to thanks my dear for sponsoring my formal dress.. ♥




and this!!!!!!! I want to watch it!!!!