MTV WOrld Stage 2010

I actually don't really know how to evaluate this concert as it was sucks but awesome at the same time.. haha..


I shall begin with how i get those tickets. Well, ah dear's mummy's colleague's friend (in short, someone) asked him to work for as the Wrigley new chewing gum's sampling promoter. He asked me to work along as there will be FREE TICKETS for the concert.. I really feel like going as this will be my very first time going for concert!! Okay I know it makes me sounds like I am those kinda kampung moi and fyi, i never been to club as well.. Ah how sad, i will go clubbing at least once before i turn 21, i promised.. Hee



Distributing sampling was just a piece of cake as it's hardly got people will refused to take free samples right.. Start working at around 2.30pm and end work at around 7pm if not mistaken.. Get 40 bucks and of course, a free ticket for the concert!! woohoo..






As you all can see, it's a rainy day.. It will really affect your mood since it keeps on drizzling for the whole event.. And I just read from the newspaper, it's more than 15000 people came for the concert this year.. Imagine that you're fighting for fresh air with 15000 people and YET, those stupid idiots start SMOKING.. Heeello, do you ever know that your cigarette is releasing carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and water vapor as well?? And you had taken away my oxygen just to to light up your cigarette.. I am sorry for the offense but concert is really not a right place for you to smoke..






The performances were delay due to the technical problem, so we have to wait for more than 1 hour in between.. But of course, everyone were waken by the awesome music from Tokio Hotel!!! OMG, TOKIO HOTEL YOU ROCK BABES!! ♥



And did i mentioned that the artists that participate in this concert includes Bunkface ( a local band i guess), Wonder Girls, Tokio Hotel and Katy Perry!! Yea as usual, Katy Perry is still that hot!! =)



Met with ah penn, who i didn't meet up with for looong time already.. We used to be very close last time.. I miss you! =)


For more pictures regarding this concert, kindly visit http://yaoweithephotog.blogspot.com/.



This is the very first time for me to work and went concert with ah dear.. Will key in this into my database.. =) ♥