i am not a workaholic

And yesh, finally my part time job as promoter for Schick shaver comes to an end!!

I knew it will be tough time for me since i have tonnes of tutorial, presentations and many other work waiting in the to-do-list. But it was actually even more hard to go through this since i got test, convocation, class replacement as requested by the very free tutor......... so i ended up skip 3 working days by giving all those silly excuses.. i am so sorry for being such irresponsible since i had promised to commit all the weekends in July.. Sorry Helen!!! =(

For those who work while studying, you will definitely understand how i feel.. Yea, it's TIRING, TIRING and TIRING.. But the best part of working is that, you will get to know a lot of different people from different background and personalities.. It's fun to make friends and talk with them.

I can say that, the working life at Watson without you all will be very dead.. =)


Going to work as Seagate external hard disk promoter for this coming pc fair, hopefully can get lotsa commission so that i can enjoy my semester break without working again!! hee


And not forgotten, Happy 15th monthsary my dear!! ♥♥♥