A not so good MONDAY


Yea it's a Monday and I am not supposed to be here for bloggie..

I feel bad for skipping the classes as exam is coming very soon and the lessons taught today might be important as well.. But what to do? I don want myself to get even more ill and ended up cant do any revision for the exam somemore I don't think I am able to pay attention with a going-to-be exploded head and the volcano throat (okay la I know I over exaggerate it). So I decided to have a good rest at home. Hrmp..

I don't really know what's the main reason that lead to this illness.

Maybe because of everyday nasi lemak breakfast + the stupid extreme big difference between the temperature of outdoor and indoor + shouted like a mad to push sales since I am not born with loud voice?? How I wish I could have Elaine's voice at that moment. When customer cannot hear what I said, I can only shout since that's my maximum volume already.. ='(

Oh I should have mentioned that I have been working for Pikom PC Fair for past 3 days. Okay la, cannot be denied that selling external hard disk is an easy job as you don't need any experty in IT knowledge. But maybe it's my personal problem for not able to reach a good sales. Some of my colleagues can earn 600+ bucks for 3 working days, while mine just half of it. Argh so sad. Maybe I just not used to work under individual commission. I just don't like people chasing around the customer and fight just because of the commission. I used to be working in a harmony and cooperative working environment, so this is absolutely a big NO NO.
I guess I wont accept any job with individual commission anymore.

I just realised that not much things I can do at home. Mum went out for gai gai with her ji muiss.. BORED!!! Okay la, that's all.. Please recover very soon, I promise I wont consume any spicy and fried food anymore.. (for this week only)

Miss Peggy please don't miss me at college.. hee.. That's all.. Have a nice day people.. =(