Here comes the leisure time

Didn't go to college today due to laziness but went out for karaoke session and movie.. Okay la, i memang a lazy student from the very beginning, so please slap me if I still do nothing next week..



This is what I watched for this lovely Wednesday night---- Salt. Watched it with ah dear and his heng dai ah Toy and another one (errrrr, now only I realised I don't even know his name haha, but it doesn't matter). The tickets are so cheap I can tell, $8 for couple seat and $6 for normal seat. And I love the seats there, there is a big gap in between the row, specially made for those long legs like me.. hahah

Okay back to the movie, Evelyn Salt is such a cool character, but a lil bit not into realistic. It's impossible to have such woman that still so flexible after injured right. But overall, the movie is not bad.. =)

Thanks Toy for fetching me home =)


Argh I am so breathless, hate flu to the max

In ♥ with Love The Way You Lie- Eminem ft. Rihanna