R.E.L.I.E.V.E.D


Yesh yesh i finally done all my presentations for this semester!!!


This was the only presentation that I would tried very hard to memorise it for so many times.. This is mainly because I have to present it during the lecture with my partner Miss Peggy.. Omg, this is the very first and last time i guess.. I don't know whether i was too nervous or the temperature inside the lecture hall was really too low, hands shake uncontrollably but luckily it wasn't that obvious.. hee.. Well, this is a good experience of mine.. =)



So not used to this 'me' who tied up all the hair to back.. And meet my teammate Miss Peggy =)




These are all the presenters from 1ABM4.. Me,Miss Peggy, Mr Ryan & Mr Kenny




The girls ♥, after so many shots (blaming sam hahah)




Mr Timothy Jie, the long neck.. Woo you are so tall.. hahah..




I don't know why this picture looks like has been photo-montage.. It looks so..............emm...unnatural?? haha.. but both looking good still =)




Timetable for the final exam has been released, time to study!! Please don't be lazy else I really have to reserve 80bucks for COM resit.. hrmp


Argh, I am so freaking effing damn worry about that!! Praying hard so that it wont happen