still alive

It's superb normal for me not to update my bloggie for such a loooooooooong time since it's exam period and I got nothing to post as I repeated the same routine for more than a week.


Movies--Study--Dreaming--Study--Dreaming--TV--Study--Dreaming



Emm.. I actually quite impress with myself that I can stay at home for more than one week, talking with no others but only my family, and even only a few texts with ah dear.. This is a very tough time for me at the beginning since I have to study the stupid operation management every day and I know nothing about it.. Felt so stressed and depressed at that moment, but as what he said, the kah yan that he knows won't give up so easily.. So yea, still have to move on.. I am not alone, everyone is having difficulties on it. And once you have confident and try to make yourself interested to understand it, you will realise it's actually not that difficult, this is for real.. =)





These are the words that I have been always heard and saw, but somehow I found handwriting words mean lots compared to those. Or this is merely because it sent at the right timing? I don't really know.. By the way, this is part of my conversation with a 'new' friend of mine.. Thanks for the concerns, frennie =)


Today is 28th, I have to sit for the very first paper of mine in advanced diploma. It's a good thing for us to start with an easy paper--English For Management.. Met with ah dear after the test, it have been emmm, around 2 weeks ago since the last time we met.. Okay la, I actually do miss you too!! =)






突然的一句,“毕业后要做什么?”
糟了,我想做什么??

见面后,反而会更想你。=((