Weeeeeeeeeeee~ Finally and finally, I had already settled the troublesome PTPTN loan thingy!! =)))))))

For those who applied for this loan before, you should know how troublesome it is.. I have checked through the documents over and over again, and I thought it's a big okay.. But you know what, things aren't that perfect as you thought sometime.. I was over 'SMART' until I thought it's not necessary to submit a copy of my SPM certificate. So end up have to ask Mister En Jie to fetch us back home from college and heading back to college again. And things aren't that smooth as first, many people was rejected. Fortunately, all of us still manage to submit it at last..=)

Okay, time for study.. Gambateh!!


A very special thanks to Mister En Jie the long neck for fetching us home, ma fan sai!! hee