Definitely not a good day

This is definitely not a good day..

Today is the day which i had my second last paper, COM. Actually i didn't expect much for this paper as the format of answering is not under my strength. Due to inefficiency of time management, I am not able to answer all the questions as required, around 4 questions was left there without answer. All I ever wanted is just a pass, it's not greedy right? But why it's so hard to attain this goal? ='(

Well, I can't change anything, so just try my best for my last paper.


心情不好的时候,就连买的雪糕也会长得特别的丑。


Well, after a good nap, feeling much better. Went to night market and yum cha with chewyen and taihoong. Wandering at the night market when it's raining is not that romantic at all.. haha



Another ice cream of the day. Dessert is another good therapy for getting rid of bad mood. The kiddo who is suffering because of her beloved tortoise, hopefully you can hang up with a smile on your face again soon.. =)


Ah dear is feeling bad because of the test too. Kinda regret and not feeling good for not able to company you during your tough time. I am sorry.. =(



Smile! Tomorrow will be a great day again!! =D