The end of those tiring days

Working from 10am-10pm for the whole week is tiring as I expected, but never know it will be so boring at the same time.

I was dead because of the boredom for the first few days. Thanks the Malay guard who sympathy me and put a stool at my booth so that I can sit there and day dreaming, much better than standing there with the very pain heels and legs. I thought I will forget how to talk after this week as there is no crowd at the lower ground floor of Time Square so no one to talk with me. =(


This shows how boring I felt that time. All these words was written by me. =(

Luckily, it wasn't that bad as a few promoters for other brands were working after a few days. Finally there are someone to talk to me.


This is the promoter for Avene brand. She is a very rich girl from Xi An, China, but she looks like local chinese right? Luckily her china slang wasn't that serious, i still manage to cope with what she said. We talked a lot, laughed a lot and she brought me to a China restaurant with very yummylicious dumplings. *slurp slurp*

Not able to take picture with others before leaving due to the stupidness of my agent. Argh