The Full Moon Day

Today is the Mid Autumn Day, 15th of the month of 8 in the Lunar calendar. Supposed to gather with family but ended up meet with Miss Peggy and have dinner with FCC at Mister Martin Lim's house.





This is the reason why we met up. Miss Peggy suggested to bake a cake for him & for her, so i brought along the recipe, oven and blender to her house to so called 'assist' her. Actually both of us are newbie in cooking and baking, so both ended up kelam-kabut.






This is me who tried very hard to blend the frozen butter with brown sugar. I don't why I was so stupid that I never thought of unfrozen the butter first before blend it. Ah, first time ma, must try and error. ahha





This is the very clumsy Miss Peggy who made her floor full with chocolate paste. Never mind la, you are the one who gonna clean this mess. haha











Tik tok tik tok~ It's torturing while waiting for the cake to be done.





Tada~
The double chocolate cake by us. Feel so proud since this is the very first time of us and it is quite successful.

--------

After that,went to Mister Martin Lim's house for steamboat again.



His mummy bought a lot of ingredient for us.




This is lantern festival wey, how come we didn't light up any candles nor lantern today? hrmp.
I miss those days when I played with candles and lantern during this festival when I was still a little kid.
And of course the unforgettable masak-masak game by making a little stove using the milo container cap, candles and bricks.



Sorry for not able to company you today, I thought you will be fine. =(