waving and say goodbye

Supposed to work today, but just got a message from Miss Maggi that we gonna go to KLIA to sent off Koon who going to further study at California, United States. I missed her farewell party which was few days ago which made me feel a thousands guilt. So I tried very hard to find someone to replace me so that I am able to make it. Thanks god that I found one to replace me.

Went to KLIA by taking KLIA transit which cost me RM26 and went back home by KLIA Express which is RM35.


This is her.
I don't know my face looks so fat over here, you're the one who supposed to look fat wey. hrmp




Not manage to take more photo with Koon as she was late because of her mum. And I will never forget the reason why we laughed after listened to this. hahahaha



So we camwhore after she checked in and ready to get inside her plane.


We play with those presents given by her at the airport as if the airport belongs to us. haha..
Oh ya, they are Miss Maggi & Miss Margaret.





This is me & Miss Yeng =)










Aww i got poor photoshooting skill =(





Nah this one is much better, simply because it was not taken by me.












She has to take flight from KL to Bangkok then only head to California.





Goodbye my frennie!
The one who sat beside me during F5,the one who always laughed and make fun of me, the one who fought with me just because of the no.7 toilet room, the one who crazy of Twins those days, the one who I will miss always. Take good care of yourself and thanks for your Ferrero Rochers!!

I'll miss you!! ='( ♥





This is one of my beloved gang. I miss those days that we spent together. And I wanted to apologize for not putting much efforts to maintain our friendship, always cant make to join all those gatherings. I'm really sorry frennies. But I swear I never forget one of you, because you girls gave me an unforgettable high school life, each of you brought me joys and fun.



Forever & Ever

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥