365 days of ♥

unbelievably, our love turns to one years old!!

Nothing special activities to celebrate this special day, yet i feel warm and great because of your company. Went to sunway pyramid for movie- the iron man 2. The cinema is sucks but the movie is nice.. Thumbs up!! After that went back to wangsa walk for dinner. Subway which is a new thing for me and root beer!! It reminds me of my papa.. =)




pressie from ah dear- starbucks tumbler and phone hanger



bibi





our rings ♥


ah dear,
never expect this relationship can last for so many months.
we have been went thru many things together-
up and down, quarrel over tiny things (okay i admit most of the time is me)
and i've told you our problem that actually bothering me now
hopefully it's not big enuf to destroy everything between us..
i love you, my pig, caterpillar, santa ke-laus-se!! ♥