NOT MY DAY

ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.....

As what you can see in the title, yea, today is totally not my day..
Woke up late this morning, didn't realise that my tumbler was not fully seal..
So, there was FLOOD INSIDE MY BAG!!
and i dont know why that i don't even realise it..
Eventually, my pinkie which do not know how to swim was drown and coma now..

Get scolded by parents since they don't like to me to sleep late at night, woke up in very last minute in the next day thus i have to rush to college.. They think that's my own fault for making my pinkie become like this.. Yeala, partly my fault.. But i feel sad and wasting to get another new phone too..

Pinkie will be hospitalise soon.. Hopefully you can get well soon, i dont feel like wanna get a new one to replace you.. You are only 1 month old, i am so sorry to murder you indirectly.. T____________________T

Moreover, have to handle the PTPTN registration thingy which i has done that 2 years ago.. Totally forgot whats the procedures and there is problem with my Internet Explorer.. U can imagine my =.= =( arghhh T_____________T face.. Have to do tutorial somemore..

Okay, all these were drive me like a mad chicken.. But of cause, it wont bother me for long time.. Feeling much better after i have something to eat and drink.. Yea this is me, i wont allow all these tiny things to swing my mood.. =)