a random one

No class for friday!! woohoo.. i can sleep till 12something as usual and hide myself in this small tiny home.. Nothing much i can do at my own house actually, so, drama, eat, online, eat, tv.........




Okay i know i am a lil bit outdated since this drama was sizzling quite long time ago.. But now only i am free for this.. This drama is quite nice although the way they present the story is a lil bit confusing..




I love his character, 顾汝棠.. He was quite good in kungfu, but unfortunately got asthma.. He always tried his best to protect his family, maintain the harmony and bring happiness to each family member especially his mum..


Okay, another important thing, at last i got the full scheduled timetable for my first sem of advanced diploma.. Satisfied with this timetable, at least i have only 1 8am class and finish class latest by 5pm.. The best thing is, i don have class for friday and saturday!! A great opportunity for me to get more freelance job since i always complain that I AM BROKE!! =D