Result

Yea it's 19th May 2010, the day to release SBS April result.. Normally it will be released latest by 10am, but this time was a bit late.. So was actually quite nervous when i was on the way to college.. Normally i will not really nervous when the result is going to release but seriously this time i did.. Kinda worry that i might not able to graduate and continue in advanced diploma..

But thanks god i make it!!! Although not that satisfy with overall cgpa, i thought i can be better *blaming myself for not try my best* =( , but at least i still can graduate for the diploma course with merit.. Promise myself to get a better one in advanced. =)

After class, went to little tree with my classmates.. Not really enjoy the set lunch, i think ala carte food might be nicer.. Meet up with ah dear after lunch for his haircut and his lafu gang member's birthday celebration at donno where.. Somewhere with a polluted lake but nice light decoration.. The food was just so so and it cost each of us 24bucks..

Back home at 11pm, 8am lecture for tomorrow.. I hate it when i have to wake up at 6 sumthing just for that 1 and a half lecture.. It kills people who are lazy like me.. T_____________T But no choice, i promised myself to put more effort on study and work start from this sem..
So, gambateh ba 赵嘉欣!! =)

Just received a call from someone, guess i have to play my role as a listener and consultant tomorrow..