A Fruitful Day

Yea it's Friday again!!! Feel so great when i don't have to attend classes, but still, can't sleep until the sun shine wake me up.. =(

Woke up at 6 something in the morning, meet up with ah peg for JOGGING.. I enjoy the smell of fresh air early in the morning.. =D But really long time didn't exercise, I am not able to jog for long distance, so ended up walked and play around with the facilities there.. Sorry la peg, I know you can jog more actually.. =S
Try not to eat too much and exercise more to increase my stamina la.. haha..


Went to college library for COM assignment, had lunch and head back home for an hour nap..



Meet up with Justine and the sweetie Pei.. Went to Haven, Look Out Point for Yeng's birthday celebration.. It had been decade ago since the last time I gather with my fellow high schoolmates.. At first i was kinda worry that everything has changed since we didn't contact with each other that often, but pheew, every laughter prove that I was wrong.. I enjoy the moment we spent together, it reminded me every moment we spent during the high school life.. =)

Special thanks to Justine who fetch me home.. =)









the birthday gal





the sweetie pei






wendy tan bb





sheryn, the cute lil one






ah woon





yeng & zee





the soh yeng






nice cake




the memorable one ♥





HAPPY BELATED 20TH BIRTHDAY YENG!! ♥