396♥

Just a random day.. Nothing much to write actually.. But i am just too bored, so have to do something besides of those devil tutorialss..

The scary COM lecture is cancelled due to the the lecturer was not feeling well.. So we asked for the english tutor to cancel the english tutorial as well else we have to wait for 4 hours just for that 1 hour tutorial..

So, we manage to finish class at 11.30!! woohoooo.. =D

Went to ai mian zi with the classmates again.. Emmm, or shouldn't use the word 'again', it has been quite long time for us not spending time at there.. This is actually what we used to do when we are still close last time.. Emm, not to say we are not close now, but something has changed after some incidents.

I actually feel glad that this feeling is back.. I enjoy the moment we spend together as a gang, although we might not be that close in which can share every secrets or something, but at least the bonds exist..

I know, there will be lotsa chances for us to do so.. =)

Btw, i am now having a very yummy-licious coco crunch with a very yucks milk.. Maybe i am not use to drink full cream milk, too rich and thick for me.. hrmp.. Sorry, this is just to remind myself not to buy this milk again.. haha..

Happy 13th monthsary my benben!! Remember to love me more okay..
♥ ya.. =D