Busy Friday

Yea it's Friday and I normally will stick at home with my lovely bed and computer, yet i got outing with darlss for the whole day.. =)


This is the schedule of the day:


JPN Bdr Tun Razak --> Maybank Pudu --> Leisure mall --> Jusco MPH --> Maybank --> Hangz's house --> Leisure mall --> Hang's house --> My lovely home



Yesh today is packed and we went to many places.. Woke up at 8.45am to renew my IC but I guess this will be another ugly one.. =( After that went to maybank to purchase the bank draft for the convocation fees and pick up hangz.. I love her house, mainly due to the environment and the baby!! =D

Get to watch "The Karate Kid" at leisure mall at around 2pm.. This movie is awesome!! Trust me, you wont regret to spend money on this.. =)









Jaden Smith, the Xiao Dre ♥


Went to Boston since everyone started to feel hungry..







I ♥ huge mirrors =D


Starbucks after that for my fave espresso and cream frapuccino ♥







lil baby's beloved ang ang









you're just.... too fair
over exposed edi la..haha















Pinkie is back!! =D














I want us to be together =)
my xiao peg & xiao ang


i guess i've found the solution.. hopefully it really works =)